Monday, January 12, 2009

Say Cheese!

The girls have pretty much always given me a hard time about pictures. It’s especially annoying to me, given my profession. Of course, they’re probably numb to the excitement of picture taking because they’ve had a camera in their faces practically since they were born. Sure, there were occasional glimmers of cooperation, but it wasn’t until recently that the girls began embracing the art of photography, their cute faces as the subject.

With this newfound enjoyment of all that is digital, Cadie has discovered a new smile. It’s hysterical, at least to me. She’s even taken to posing. I won’t even try to describe it. Just enjoy the selections below, first of Cadie’s new smile, then some proof that Cadence and Madeline truly do enjoy having their picture taken these days.

No comments: