Tuesday, March 16, 2010

One More Time...

Since last September, I've been working on a top secret mission to move the blog one last time.  Now that I have my business blog, http://www.cadelinephotographyblog.com/, I have the liberty of using that same template for a personal blog as well.  Finally, I have the freedom to create the site I've always wanted.  But, that means moving the blog one last time.  Back in September, I swore I wouldn't make the new blog "live" until I had every single post I've ever written switched over.  That means taking everything from the Xanga site AND the Blogger site and putting them on the new blog.  Unfortunately, it isn't just a matter of exporting those blogs and importing them to the new one.  No, that would be WAY too easy.  So, I've been manually adding the posts to the new blog for the past six months in all my spare time.  Ha!  Spare time...  Now, I've finally accepted that it's time to just switch to the new one and update it with old posts as time warrants.  I have updated it, pictures and all, up to mid June of 2006.  That's one thing I wanted so badly, for people, specifically other parents who are currently going through a similar experience as ours when the girls were in the hospital, to be able to read our story and hopefully take comfort in it.  With this blog, they'll easily be able to do that.  Long story short, I'm moving the blog, ONE MORE TIME.  Scout's honor.  So, for all you faithful five or so readers, when you need a Patton fix, now you can head on over to http://www.fourhappypattons.com/.  Isn't that cute?  I love it.  That's what we are; four happy Pattons. 

http://www.fourhappypattons.com/

No comments: